top of page

Food Pantry Group

Public·1 member

Kayserispor vs. Alanyaspor live free 6 November 2023 Live Stream


Follow Kayserispor v Alanyaspor 6. 11. 2023 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore.


Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'status') Live Matches. 03:30 Eibar U19 - AD San Juan U19; 03:30 Chiangmai United - Krabi Scorebar Home | Free Livescore Widgets · CONTACT US | PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS ... Kayserispor vs Alanyaspor Live Score and Analysis Jun 4, 2023 — Check Kayserispor vs Alanyaspor livescore, free live stream, h2h stats and prediction on Bola Livescore. KAYSERISPOR vs ALANYASPOR Prediction & H2H Turkey: Süper Lig. KAYSERISPOR 58%. X 24% · Betting tip: KAYSERISPOR vs ALANYASPOR. Turkey. KAYSERISPOR is odds-on favourite for this match. ALANYASPOR goes as ... The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Kayserispor vs Alanyaspor is worth a look. Kayserispor have won 0 meetings with Alanyaspor, while Alanyaspor have won 4. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Kayserispor vs Alanyaspor from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Kayserispor and Alanyaspor? At the moment there are 10 tips in the 1X2 market, with 8 tips backing Kayserispor, 0 tips backing Alanyaspor and 2 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 49% against the Kayserispor finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 24% against Alanyaspor winning. The draw is rated at 27%. Kayserispor vs Alanyaspor Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-06Match Details Who: Kayserispor vs Alanyaspor Competition: Super Lig When: 2023-11-06, 19:00 Venue: Kadir Has Stadium Kayserispor will host Alanyaspor at Kadir Has Stadium on 2023-11-06 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in Super Lig. Kayserispor, currently sitting at 7 will be looking for important home win. Alanyaspor, on the other hand, sits in 14 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 49% chance of a home win, and a 24% chance of an away win. Kayserispor v Alanyaspor | Predictions & Odds Predictions & odds for Kayserispor v Alanyaspor. Get the match preview and bet smarter with up-to-date game stats. Football, Turkey: Alanyaspor live scores, results, fixtures Alanyaspor page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …).


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page