top of page

Food Pantry Group

Public·1 member

(((LIVESTREAM!!))) Online: Sreenidi Deccan VS Aizawl Live Stream 07/11/2023


5 hours ago — Sreenidi Deccan vs Aizawl FC Live Telecast Details, Channel List and Live ... Live Streaming: FanCode and Indian Football YouTube channel. Quick ...


Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Aizawl FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-07Match Details Who: Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Aizawl FC Competition: I-League When: 2023-11-07, 13:00 Venue: Dr. Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA–VDCA Cricket Stadium Sreenidi Deccan FC will host Aizawl FC at Dr. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA–VDCA Cricket Stadium on 2023-11-07 at 13:00 in an interesting encounter in I-League. Sreenidi Deccan FC, currently sitting at 1 will be looking for important home win. Aizawl FC, on the other hand, sits in 11 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. Sreenidi Deccan vs Aizawl FC EN VIVO 7. 11. 2023 | Fútbol Sreenidi Deccan vs Aizawl FC live stream, livescore (7. 11. 2023) ; 28.02.23 · Aizawl Sreenidi Deccan ; 11.12.22 · Sreenidi Deccan Aizawl ; 14.04.22 · Aizawl Sreenidi ... Sreenidi Deccan vs Aizawl live score The match between Sreenidi Deccan vs Aizawl for the India I-League competition is scheduled to be played on 07 November, 2023. The match kicks off at 11:00 UK ... Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Aizawl FC live score, H2H and Sreenidi Deccan FC Aizawl FC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 7 Nov 2023 at 11:00 UTC time at Dr. Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy Stadium stadium ... Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Aizawl FC Football Betting Tips & In the UK, the match will be shown live on %stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers. Please ... The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 68% chance of a home win, and a 13% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 19%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Aizawl FC is worth a look. Sreenidi Deccan FC have won 1 meetings with Aizawl FC, while Aizawl FC have won 0. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Aizawl FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Sreenidi Deccan FC and Aizawl FC? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing Sreenidi Deccan FC, 0 tips backing Aizawl FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 68% against the Sreenidi Deccan FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 13% against Aizawl FC winning. Sreenidi Deccan FC - Aizawl FC Live - I-League Follow the I-League live Football match between Sreenidi Deccan FC and Aizawl FC with Eurosport. The match starts at 11:00 AM on November 7th, 2023. Catch the ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page